Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

On Saturday morning I went to get my nails done with my friend Jordyn. After our short trip to the nail salon my mom picked me up to go shoe shopping at Macy's. It was four hours before the dance and I still didn't have shoes to wear. I ended up buying black heels with gold studs all around. Before we left Macy's my mom had to pick up makeup. It ended up that a girl at the Clinique counter wanted to do my makeup for me! It was a great surprise because I can't do my own makeup. A sort time later we were already at Kyoto's eating and then at the after party! It was a fun night with my date Ben and all of my friends even though I was sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment