Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, February 21

What was your takeaway from this Travel Site? What did you learn that you didn't know before? How will the knowledge of how we built this site help you improve your future websites?

From building this travel website I learned how to incorporate Photoshop pictures into a web site using AP dividers. I now know how to create a website two different ways, using tables and AP dividers. This can help me build more creative sites and use more pictures. It's important to use this new knowledge to make a website fancier and add more pizzazz. The way of using tabs was becoming monotonous and a lot of my sites were beginning to look similar, so by adding the pictures it created a lot more options of what I could do with my future websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment